London to Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon and The Cotswolds Tour chauffeur driven car hire
Medieval Warwick Castle: We take you back through Warwick Castle’s 1,000 year history to a time of bloody battles, extravagant banquets and royal ceremony. Visit the Madame Tussaud’s waxworks display where you can hear the Earl of Warwick as he prepares for battle. See the gruesome dungeons where prisoners were tortured. Alternatively, you might like to stroll through the Castle’s lovingly tended gardens.
Stratford upon Avon: Birthplace of William Shakespeare: if you have ever used the expression: ‘Too much of a good thing’, ‘come what May’ or ‘laughing stock,’ you are quoting the great playwright. We will visit his birthplace, and will gain a fascinating insight into his life.
The Cotswolds: We drive through one of the most scenic areas of England, the Cotswolds, passing through charming villages with dethatched cottages, tea shops and ancient inns. The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkein and Lewis Carroll. We take you on a fascinating walking tour through the cobbled streets of Oxford to see the Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards, for which Oxford is justifiably famous.
- Mercedes E-Class: £325
- Mercedes S-Class: £450
- BMW 7 Series: £450
- Mercedes VIANO: £435
- VW Transporter: £440
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices above do not include any tickets. Tickets at all locations are to be purchased separately.
- Half day tours last 6 hours, any extra time due to longer stays at any locations will be charged extra.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The company maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all of its vehicles.
- In an unfortunate event where you have to cancel the booking a 48 hour notice is required, or 50% cancellation fee applies.