London to Cambridge & Oxford Tour chauffeur driven car hire
Oxford – We begin our chauffeur driven tour across the Chiltern Hills to Oxford, the ‘City of Dreaming Spires,’ whose hushed courtyards have inspired generations of scholars including Bill Clinton and writers, Lewis Carroll who wrote ‘Alice in Wonderland’, C.S. Lewis who wrote ‘Chronicles of Narnia’ and the immortal J.R.R. Tolkein, author of ‘Lord of the Rings’. On the walking tour you’ll visit Christ Church College, where Harry Potter scenes were filmed, see the Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards for which Oxford is justifiably famous.
Cambridge – Cambridge is a wonderful mixture of the everyday and the extraordinary, a living city that has shaped history and today reflects the best of historic and contemporary life. It was the inspiration for Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton and many of the Monty Python gang. We will have a chauffeur driven tour of the magnificent chapel of Kings College, founded in 1441, and a fascinating walking tour of a city filled with beautiful buildings and historical quirks, including the famous ‘Bridge of Sighs’.
- Mercedes E-Class: £275
- Mercedes S-Class: £385
- BMW 7 Series: £385
- Mercedes VIANO: £365
- VW Transporter: £375
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices above do not include any tickets. Tickets at all locations are to be purchased separately.
- Half day tours last 6 hours, any extra time due to longer stays at any locations will be charged extra.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The company maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all of its vehicles.
- In an unfortunate event where you have to cancel the booking a 48 hour notice is required, or 50% cancellation fee applies.